4. Control: Door lock, scram button, Ampmeter, Working indicator, On/Off, Power indicator, Oxygen flow meter,
Voltmeter, Oxygen outlet, Fuse, Power input
5. Oxygen concentration: 90%±3%
6. Pressure of oxygen outlet: 0.06-0.08Mpa
Features: 1.Material:Use air as raw material, no need any additional material, thus low cost. 2.Construction:Oxygen generator has a simple and compact construction, easy to operate and maintain. 3.Great change of temperature difference:Compared with similar products in market, it can work steady at cold temperature or even sudden changes of climate 4.Oxygen production:The oxygen concentrator generate oxygen rapidly and continuously 5. Adopt pressure sensing control mode:set up the best pressure of the oxygen bed as the switch control point, which has the function of fault warning when it detects abnormal pressure.
• Welding / Brazing Furnace Enrichment
• Fermentation Glass Industry
• Fish Farming Ozone Generator
• Sewage Treatment Pulp & Paper
• Chemical Oxidation Rough Cutting
• Battery Manufacture Melting
• Mini-Steel Mills Cement & Lime Kilns
• Metal Spraying Copper Smelting
Why ozone generator feed with oxygen rather than ambient air?
Because to oxidize organic matter such as fish excrement, precipitate dissolved matter, destabilize colloidal particles, disinfects the water which requires high ozone concentration. And the former produce higher ozone concentration than the latter.
Oxygen Advantages for Aquaculture:
1. Increase stock density by maintaining a higher level of Dissolved Oxygen (DO)
2. Produce larger quantities of high quality fish
3. Increase reproduction rates
4. Ensure the flavor of fish by providing a clean environment
5. Prevent ice from forming during winter months
6. Increase the oxygen content over a typical air-fed aerating system
7. Ensure uniform DO levels throughout tanks and ponds
8. Provide feed gas to an existing ozone generator for disinfection